We are dedicated to helping young children take their next steps toward Jesus Christ ...together with their parents.
The Nursery / Preschool Ministry is created especially for your child. During their time with us, they'll interact in an experience on their age-appropriate level which includes a time of puppets, music and Bible stories. We provide a safe and secure area where all volunteers and staff have complete background checks.
Once your child has checked in, a number will be assigned to you that corresponds to your child. In the event we need you for any reason, the number will be displayed on the Worship Center screens. This number also allows you to pick your child up following services.
What We Offer
Weekend experiences for your child are held during each weekend service here at The Naz. We provide:
- A special, monthly theme, Bible verse & praise phrase
- Fun, effective, small group Bible learning & activities;
- Church Mouse Praise House music, puppets and much more.
The spiritual foundation of Biblical truths we are focused on building during your child’s nursery and preschool years include the following three things:
- God made me
- God loves me
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever
First Look educational classes are held on Wednesday evening at 7pm on the main floor of the Preschool Wing.
Registration and Check-In
Registration and Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to start of the service times.
Parents must remain at the Naz during the Services.
Arts in the Alley Parade
You're invited to walk in the Grove City Arts in the Alley Parade with us on Saturday morning, September 21. Keep checking the Facebook page and website for more details, and how to get your tshirt!
Pizza, Play, & Praise
Pizza, Play and Praise is a creative and action filled monthly outreach where preschoolers and their parents come together in the Church Mouse Praise House (upper level above the Cafe) to learn about Jesus and His love for them! Join us on the third Wednesday of each month at 11:30am in the cafe. After ordering your food and participating in a fun, child-friendly craft or activity, families will head to the Praise House to check out what the Church Mice are up to!
There is guaranteed to be music, puppets, family activities and more; so load up your kiddos and head over to The Naz!
- MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) connects families to church with high-quality, simple women’s gatherings that welcome moms together to share life, motherhood and Jesus.
- Don't do life alone. Get connected with other mom's at The Naz! Join the 2018-2019 season and learn about what it means to "Find Your Fire." Meetings take place the second Monday of each month from 7PM to 8:30PM, in the church mouse praise house. Child care is offered for a small fee.
- MOPS Resale
You and your family are invited to participate in a special time when parents come to thank God for their children and pledge themselves to follow the Lord's leadership in the development of that child's life. Child dedication is for infants, toddlers, preschoolers and children under grade three. If you desire to have your child dedicated and participate in one of our dedication services please complete the registration form.